DayBreak is preparing for the holidays, too! Give us a call at (510) 834-8314 if you need resources to get through this season–we’re here for you.
Alameda County Community Food Bank (510) 635-3663
Crisis Support Services of Alameda County 1-800-260-0094
- One on One Counseling for Older Adults 55+
- Support Group for Women 55+
- Support Group for Men 55+
- Daily check-ins over the phone with wonderful, compassionate volunteers
- To enroll, call the Tele-Care office Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at (510) 204-4487
Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 Hotline
- Open during the holidays
- (800) 272-3900
Do you need other resources for the holidays? Give us a call, and we can explore options together.
(510) 834 – 8314